Powered by Blogger.

ootd + tips on wearing boxy tops

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Even if I'm not perfectly built for the "boxy tops trend"...(I'm not really waif-like more on the curvy and athletic), I can't help but embrace it. For me it looks really fresh and different because it's such a contrast to what I'm used to. And contrary to popular belief, they can actually look quite flattering on anyone, it's just a matter of fixing your proportions.

For those who want to try it out, here are some points to remember:
  • get it in a semi-crop/shorter version so it doesn't look too manly
  • pair with skinny pants to make your legs look slimmer
  • pencil skirts, mini skirts and shorts also work great 
Here's my take on the trend. Wearing a blue plaid crop button down which I matched with an overlapping white skort (both from Romwe).  This was my outfit for the H&M Philippines press preview (read about it here). There are more photos than usual because it was really windy and I wasn't sure if we got good shots. Turns out we had more than a few and it's a shame to put Paul's hardwork to waste :)

blue plaid crop button down
plaid crop button down street style
crop button down
zara plaid crop button down
romwe overlap white skirt
overlap skort
wearing overlap skirt
romwe blue plaid crop button down (see HERE, similar HERE) | assymetric overlap white shorts (see HERE, similar HERE) | gold dot white wedge pumps | zara white shoulder bag | uno de 50 bracelet

photos by paultheprguy.blogspot.com

Join My Princess Hazel Salon and Spa Giveaway HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment