Powered by Blogger.

phfw day 1 outfit

Monday, June 2, 2014

Although I extremely enjoyed the SM Woman launch (see here) and I think it was one of the best fashion week shows I have ever seen, PHFW 2014 didn't bring the same amount of pre-season excitement for me as compared to the previous years.

I don't know if my focus was elsewhere but for Holiday 2014, I didn't have any outfits planned. Usually about a week or so before the first show, me and my friends would already have a vague idea of outfits we would want to don for specific shows. This time I had no idea. I planned my outfit the same morning and since it was a bit of a rush, I decided to stick with what I know best: basic black and white + leather in simple silhouettes. Might be a tad boring and unimaginative for fashion week but at least it was safe and I pretty much didn't have any another option :P Let's just think Calvin Klein, Wang or Acne and all those other minimalist design gods.
 :))

That's also another reason why I think it's always good to have a reliable black pencil skirt in your closet. They're easy, never too office-y despite being cut in a traditional way and they never fail to add interest to any ensemble.

philippine fashion week 2014
sarah tirona 
manila fashion blogger
philippine fashion blogger
phfw street style
topshop leather pencil skirt
crop top street style
And lastly, another great classic statement piece! This is the bracelet I was talking about in my Uno De 50 post (see here). It's my new favorite. Big enough top wear alone and simple enough to wear everyday. It's also one of a kind. All pieces from Uno de 50 are handmade so none are ever the same. Coolness.

uno de 50 fashion blogger
topshop crop top and leather pencil skirt | zara sandals | uno de 50 bracelet

photos by anagonzales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment