Powered by Blogger.

strappin'

Friday, July 4, 2014

And here they are in an ootd...my new sandals which I fondly call my "Lego Sandals" that I was gushing about in this post.

I wanted this style post to be all about the shoes so I purposely kept everything else simple and very minimal to bring more attention to my shoes. Just tied everything together with a bright red bag.

That's another thing I love about these sandals. You don't have to try too hard to come up with an outfit that will turn heads. It does all the work for you.

This is what I wore to the opening of the Ipanema Rustans Makati Store launch (more here) and the Baskin Robbins grand opening at the Fort (more here) a couple days ago. Despite my being all over Makati the entire day, in the end, my feet survived! So plus plus points for not just being versatile but also very practical and comfortable to wear all day!

frontrow shop colour block sandals
red sunglasses street style
color block sandals street style
celine red nano
sm woman fashion blogger
frontrow shop colored strappy sandals
frontrow shop sandals
frontrow shop
cotton on transparent raincoat
FrontRowShop Color Block Sandals (see HERE) | sm woman top and ruffle hem skorts | nick automatic red sunglasses 

photos by anagonzales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment