Powered by Blogger.

Look of the Day: Classic Camel

Friday, February 7, 2014

IMG_1937IMG_1907IMG_1928IMG_1937-IMG_1969IMG_1961IMG_1972 IMG_1980 IMG_1995IMG_1970

The number of coats in my closet is getting so big they'll eventually choose a leader and take over the apartment, because obviously one room is not enough. But I don't mind as long as long as buying a new coat makes me happy. I've been looking for a classic camel maxi coat for a while, and so far this is the best I could get. Still dreaming about a floor length maxi one, but this winter that one will have to do, especially since I love it so much!

And the hat, notice the hat!! Knitted it myself last week while watching Revenge - it only took me two episodes to get it over with!

I'm wearing:
Coat - Zara (love this one here)
Sweater - Sheinside
Jeans - Pull&Bear(similar ones here)
Shoes - Asos Dino 
Hat - DIY
Watch - Casio


Follow me on Instagram:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment