Powered by Blogger.

valentine's gift idea: bench premium gold collection watches

Friday, February 7, 2014

Boys and Girls! Do you guys have a gift for your significant others already this Valentine's?

What do you plan on getting them? 

When it comes to gifting my beau on special occasions, my favorite thing to give is jewelry and/or watches. On that same note, I enjoy receiving the same as well. I like the idea of remembering my partner each time I check the time, look down on my wrist or grab the pendant around my neck. It just makes it sweeter ( for me, anyway :P yes, bring on the cheese!!!!)

Bench's new Premium Gold Collection Watches makes it possible to gift our partners something special this Valentine's Day even with a small budget.

bench premium gold collection
 These new watches by Bench are made with high quality japanese mechanisms so you don't have to worry about getting embarrassed that it might conk out on your partner in less than a year. :P

I have many watches that aren't Swiss, Japanese mechanisms have come a long way and I have never encountered a problem with them yet, my oldest being about 8 years old.

bench gold watch
Give them a watch because your love is timeless and unending :P

Seriously though, yes, what girl/guy wouldn't appreciate one of these? And if you're thinking, "Nah, she/he isn't into gold!", they also have it in rose gold (yes gold again, sorry na.), stainless steel and black steel.

Bench Timepieces are available at all Bench Stores and L TimeStudio nationwide.

JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:

No comments:

Post a Comment