Powered by Blogger.

ootd: sport luxe for under 1k/$20

Thursday, June 26, 2014

If you look hard enough, you will find unbelievable bargains online.

Would you believe me if I told you that my outfit cost less than 1k/$25? Yup, I managed to snag this top and bottom at under P500/$11 each and the quality is pretty much comparable to stuff you would find at Stradivarius and Forever 21. Not bad.

Especially considering how rare it is to find pretty sport luxe inspired pieces without having to pay a premium. Despite having been born out of Spring last year, it's still one of my favorites to wear a year after.

This is what I wore to the launch of Nivea's new In-Shower Skin Conditioner at The Spa a couple of days ago (find out more about the new product HERE). It was pretty much a laidback event which consisted of getting a body scrub and chatting on floor cushions over snacks so I opted to go with a comfy outfit and trusty skorts.

lovely wholesale sport luxe blouse
fashion blogger sport luxe
zara overlap skirt
topshop white platform sandals street style
topshop white platform sandals
topshop white nation sandals
lovely wholesale overlap skort
lovely wholesale top (see HERE) and overlap skort (see HERE) | zara bag | topshop nation sandals | @wearmauve transparent neon cuff

photos by anagonzales.com


Join My Princess Hazel Salon and Spa Giveaway HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment